Friday, November 9, 2007

Something about losers.

I think that being a loser is not simply losing. It's a state of conciousness in which people think that losing is their way of achieving victory over "the majority of people which is stupid".

"Oh, most people hate me, but, for they are stupid, they take the good for the bad and thus, being hated is a proof for me that I'm actually good."

They are proud of the fact that they fail to achieve whatever they tried to achieve. One of them told me that he even didn't want to do something to improve his life. "So why then" - I replied - "did you try to do this at all"? A second after, I noticed that he blushed. On one hand, I made him feel very uncomfortable. On the other hand, I'm sure that letting losers understand that they are nobody and nothing helps them to stop being nobody and nothing.

No comments: